Monday, June 15, 2015

Proverbs

This weeks memory verse is posted on my fridge and my car visor. 

Want to join in ?
I have longed to be a participate in a woman's Bible study. My snowbird friend and I began our own but she is up north for the summer. Many of you meet early in the morning to be a part of a small group but I am not so fortunate so had to go searching for my own.
Look what I found. 
Good Morning Girls.
Beginning this morning over at Good Morning Girls. Click on this link and it should take you to their page.
This month, Courtney is doing the book of Proverbs. She provides the tools necessary to help you not just read but study this book. Love the book of Proverbs and wish that I had paid more attention to it years ago.
It is written by King Solomon, David's son. God gave Solomon the opportunity to ask for anything and what did he choose? WISDOM (1 Kings 3:4-15). That in itself was a very wise decision. Proverbs is packed full of advice on how to develop a wise, skillful way of living. A little book full of life's instruction. Awesome book for the young but truly beneficial for all of us. Who can not benefit by having more wisdom in their lives?
A chapter a day plus a week dedicated to Proverbs 31. 
Just saying, if you need to be in the word, this is a great place to start. 
Happy Monday!

No comments: