Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Goodbye

Another hello, goodbye episode with Zach. Left for Tampa on Friday. 5 short days at home. Very blessed to have his internship continue with Scottrade. And summer school began on Monday.
Two classes. Group speech and art. 6 short weeks. Hope his art teacher appreciates his artistic ability  ( or lack of) as much as his Momma.
Art is a very personal thing. That is why we carry thousands of pictures at our store. What I like, you may not even consider displaying in your home. Nevertheless, important to feed that creative gene. Recently, I was picking up a few supplies to get my craft on and I had a coupon in my pocket.
What does a Momma do when she spends 1 1/2 hours at Michaels with her son? Of course, encourage her son to pick something out. He decided to  try his hand at watercolors.

 Not as easy as it looks.
This is one of our most popular pictures at the store.

A watercolor called "Happy Toes". I love how whimsical this print is. Doesn't it just make you smile? Tried to get him to paint  his version of  "happy toes". No GO! What does he paint? A golf green. That's my boy.

No comments: