Saturday, February 1, 2014

Culvers

If you are from the Midwest then you are very familiar with this sign.

We were jumping up and down when Culver's announced plans to arrive on the gulf coast of Florida. It is Zach's #1 choice of restaurants to visit while we are in Iowa. Not just once but as many times as those with him will allow. Ten years ago he would only eat the chicken tenders.

The Sunday before his birthday we visited the new Port Charlotte location. Again chicken tenders.

He had wanted to go there to celebrate his 19th birthday but since we had eaten there 3 days earlier, was not sure he would want to eat there again so soon! Silly me!  I asked and his reply, " Mom, really? Do you even have to ask?" 
 Lauren had her first Culver's experience.


Too bad it was not closer. The GOOD NEWS! I just heard that another location will be opening in Sarasota off of University soon. If not too far off the interstate, I foresee a little red car making a pit stop every time a road trip happens between home and college.

No comments: