This week is going to be a tough week. I have tried to block it from my mind as long as possible. Summer has been busy. First, we had to concentrate on Kelsey's wedding. Then it was Tim's wedding but now this week, I can count on one hand how many days until Zach goes off to school. Every Mom has to go through it. Much harder for me than for Gene to let go. My Mom survived separating from her children.
Now I am going through it with Zach.
How ironic that my time with God this morning was spent in the book of Samuel. When Zach was just a thought, my verse was " For this child I prayed". And how ironic that I had always compared myself to Hannah but this morning I saw more of Eli in myself. Why is that teens ( or even adults) do not understand that the Bible is our blueprint for life. Awww, life can be so blessed instead of chaotic. So excuse me this week if I am a little too sentimental but this chapter is quickly coming to a close.

No comments:
Post a Comment