Monday, July 23, 2012

Processing

Gene was quick to remind me that I have not blogged since the beginning of the month and for that I apologize, blog readers. I have been missing in action. Life has been busy. Just returned from two weeks of being away and have hundreds of pictures to process that I will be sharing with you soon!
Meanwhile, what could I say when Zach invited me to accompany him to the golf course Sunday afternoon? Really wanted to spend a quiet afternoon in front of the computer sorting through my memory cards but in 27 days, he will not be around. My decision was easy.
Unfortunately, 4 holes into our round and about as far away as one could possibly be from the clubhouse, a monsoon hit us. We laughed so hard as the driving rain belted us as he floored the golf cart back to our starting point. I was soaked all the way through to my skin and had black circles around my eyes from un -waterproof mascara but the laughs we shared were priceless. Rain check issued so maybe we can do it again!

No comments: