Oprah has shared with me 25 years of marriage. She was there to entertain me when I was a new mother, recuperating from surgery, during times of "trauma" when I need to have my mind preoccupied and during the ordinary days on my day off when I would reward myself with that hour break from cleaning to see into her life. So fortunate in 1999 to cross seeing an Oprah show off my bucket list. Helen and I scored tickets to watch 2 shows produced. Thank you, Helen. Persistence paid off! One was an interview with Princess Diana's butler. And the other one was a little more exciting....how to ring in 2000 New Year's in style. Not so lucky to be on one of her extravagant giveaway shows but we received a bottle of bubbles with the wand spelling out 2000. Threw it away last year when the bubbles had evaporated. Will you watch?Two shows that I have followed this season wrap up Tuesday night. Dance with the Stars. Down to the final three.
Who do you think will win? It has been interesting to watch Kirsti Alley. Definitely not the best dancer but the fans love her. Very entertaining. So Chelsea or Hines? I am rooting for Hines. Battling for my attention Tuesday. The finale of the Biggest Loser.
Final three. Hannah and Olivia are in for sure but Irene and Jay are up for grabs. Jay certainly has the opportunity to have the biggest percentage of weight loss but I have to cheer for one of the girls, most likely Hannah or Olivia. Courtney was my favorite but she was kicked off earlier in the season. So many heart warming contestants this season. Moms giving up their position for the sake of their children and older contestants pleading to keep the younger contestants on the show. This is one of the few show where the final three could be all girls instead of the usual guys dominating. They have all lost over 100 pounds already and look fantastic. I will be bouncing between TBL and DWTS.
No comments:
Post a Comment